- Please show consideration for other site users and respect their pitch, peace and privacy.
- Caravan awnings must not be allowed on the the grass. No heating or Electrial appliances in awnings .
- Only one car is allowed per pitch. Additional parking is available for extra cars. All parking must be on hard standings.
- No excessive noise on the park between 10.0p.m and 7.30 a.m. Cars to be parked on the overflow car park if in use between 10pm and 7.30am.
- Dispose of all rubbish in the bins provided including cigarette ends.
- No washing of caravans and cars on site.
- Keep pitch neat and tidy with no loose equipment outside the caravan when necessary.
- Dogs must be kept on a lead and any fouling removed.
- The maximum number of people allowed to stay onsite per caravan is fore, no group bookings.
- caravan park is adults only, so anyone under the age of 18 will not be allowed onsite at any time.
- If a permanent water connection is required you will need to bring your own dual/2 way tap adapter
- no refunds
- Barbeques are allowed however, they must be of a proper construction, and the base of the barbeque must not come into contact with the grass. camp fires are not allowed Please also ensure that coals are properly extinguished before placing in refuse bins.
- Please note that no awnings are allowed between October and March,
- No more than two dogs per pitch and no excessive noise from them .
- No parking or driving on grass,
- The management reserves the right to remove any person or property who in its opinion is not suitable to use the Park, or whose behaviour is considered by the management to be detrimental to the interests of other guests
- No commercial vehicles allowed on site.
- No Gazebo
- Dogs are not aloud to be left alone in caravan when owners leave the site
- Please observe rules for coarse fishing. Only two rod allowed.
- Seasonal pitches must disconnect water electrics when not occupied and awnings taken down from 18th September to 1st May .
We welcome well behaved dogs of all sizes. The country lanes and many fields around the site are excellent for dog walking. There are four fishing lakes next to the site which are great to fish and also attract lots of wildlife.
The deposit is non refundable upon cancellation.
In the event that you need to cancel six days or less prior to your arrival date, you will be charged the total cost of your booking .
Please ensure that you have travel insurance to cover your losses if cancellation is due to an insured event beyond your control, resulting in a financial loss.